Welsh Ponies





Yes,  I like to paint in my socks.  :)  Even when I am at my studio at Second April Art Galerie in order to settled down and get ready to paint, my shoes have to come off.   You can see a portion of my current commission in its final stages in the photo above.  I've been scurrying to get these last couple commissions done in time for Christmas.  I think I am in good shape and should wrap this one up maybe this week end. 

I feel like I've been just a tad neglectful of this blog the last couple weeks.  I am working on getting a blog for the artists at my studio going so that people can get a feel for the variety of art and events that take place here.  I eventually want to get it to where its a 'day in the life' kind of entry to talk about the fun things that happen with a group of artists.  You can see what I've started here.                     

Above you can see the welsh ponies I am painting.  I also included a recent abstart horse painting.  To see finished art please visit http://www.suesteiner.com/ or stop by my studio. 

Take care,
Sue Steiner
equine and animal artist
pet portraits in oil

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like them!
Carol said…
I enjoy your style.

Popular Posts