Bugs, Weeds and Heat..... Oh my!



We had a fantastic spring but the evils of summer are upon us now!  This is not the horses favorite time of year.... although having grass makes up for a lot of things.  I like to bring my horses in the barn during the heat of the day and then turn them out at night-- the reverse of what I do with them in the winter. 


This painting, titled 'Grazing Horses' is being offered for sale on e-bay to help raise money for horse rescues.  If this blog is dated you can search on e-bay for Save A Face or artbysuesteiner2010  for my listings.  You can read about my new project here:  http://www.saveaface.wordpress.com/  Please free free to share these links with anyone you think who may be interested. 

Thank you!

Comments

EH said…
Great pictures!
New Cars Prices said…
Nice article and amazing pictures. Thanks.....

Popular Posts