Post Covid Life in my Art Studio

Post Covid Life in the Art Studio



Stress Relief Thru Art!

Art has once again saved the day (or 2020) for me!  I won't bore you with the nitty gritty junk of 2020 since we all have heard more than enough, but suffice it to say, art has again proven to be a wonderful stress reliever for me.  Art, nature and my animals are vital aspects of my self care.  I encourage you to find what settles and calms your soul and spirit and provide that for yourself on a regular basis.  I have been busy trying to get more on board with YouTube....please be patient as I try to learn video editing and content producing.  It would mean alot to me if you subscribed to my channel and cheer me on.  :) At the moment I have lots of cute puppy and horse videos.  I also plan on doing more painting demos and DIYs. 








If you, are anyone you know, are interested in a pet portrait or painting of your horse, please take at look at my work and website. I would love to talk about what you have in mind. I specialize in dogs, cats, horses, horse and rider, pet and owner, farm animal and wildlife paintings. I work from small custom stall signs to Life-Sized! 

Find me on: 

Comments

Popular Posts