New Equine Art


I am calling this 'Show Time!' The feeling I wanted to convey is a one of excitement and spirit. I also wanted to play with every horse woman's fantasy when she is with her horse and that is to become one with the horse's flash and movement so the figure in this painting is a central part of the painting but fades away at the edges to give the illusion of giving him center stage as she moves with him into the show ring. Can't you hear the roar of the crowd? :)
To see more of my equine and animal art go to www.suesteiner.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

Comments

Autumn said…
You have been Tagged!!!
Go to my blog for the rules. :)
Sue
I love your Amish photos!
It is my favorite subject for photos. How wonderful to live so near them!
Tina Leavy said…
love your art work! also wanted to let you know that the new issue of Small Town Living e-zine is online www.stliving.net
thanks so much !

Popular Posts