Alpaca Art during Canton's First Friday





Image hosted by Webshots.com
by artbysue

click on the thumbnail to see a progression of this work in progress painting.

I have been having SO much fun painting Ramey, a lovely alpaca living on Renee Finney's Fiber Farm in California. You can see me during a painting demonstration in front of the Ohio Arts and Crafts Guild in the arts district of downtown Canton. Canton's 'First Fridays' are catching on like wild fires with lots of food, music, art and just all around good time. I have other animal art for sale at the Ohio Arts and Crafts Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by! You can see more of my work at http:www/suesteiner.com or e-mail me at artbysue@hotmail.com if you'd like me to do an animal, pet or horse portrait for you.

Comments

Popular Posts