Multicolored Horse Paintings





Here's a painting I did today of Ricco. I wanted to do something fun and colorful. The morning sun was so pretty and the horses stand out against the bright green of the pasture I couldn't resist getting some photos. Its hard to photograph my own horses because they like to come over and say hi. You can see from the photo above what that looks like! Ricco is such a sweet baby but is he ever growing!


I've been painting more detailed commissions all summer so to be able to do something loose and slightly abstract feels fun-- not that commissions aren't fun this is just a good way to loosen up and have fun with color! :) It is an 8 x 10 acrylic on gallery wrap canvas. I will be taking it with me to Lehman's in Kidron, Ohio while I paint the murals and also using this design on my CafePress shop where it will be made into equine and animal art gifts and decor.

Comments

Popular Posts