How to Help the Rescues


If you are like me you want to help all those cute, sad faces you see needing rescued!  Read the 'Save A Face' entries here http://www.suesteinerpetportraits.com/  to find out how this project started but for here I'll post the artwork and the e-bay link.  Proceeds from the sale of artwork for 'Save A Face' goes to various rescue groups.  I will be painting different animals and support different causes.  First I will create an original painting to sell by online auction and then offer ACEO's or collectible playing card sized prints with rescue information printed on the back. 

I am asking for your help in passing this information along on your blogs, web sites, twitter and facebook.  The more (ACEOS and animals) we save the better! 

The first piece is title Trash To Treasure because what is considered one person's throw-away is anothers treasure, depending on whose hands they fall into. 
This piece will benefit Another Chance 4 Horses  because they helped me get my 2 new rescues. 

I am not aligned with any one rescue since we are all working for the same things- to save the animals.  In order for E-bay's Charitiable Giving  to work the rescue must be a registered 501 (c) 3 rescue.  E-bay handles transferring the money so I am not involved in money  shuffling.  The proceeds I get from the artwork will go back into building this and feeding my horses!  :)

Thank you!
Sue Steiner

Comments

Popular Posts