Cyber Riding Buddy Anyone?




Maybe you've noticed the new widget on the right side bar?  I have been trying to exercise more regularly with riding as my preferred form of exercise.  Along with my preferred form of exercise comes the necessary but somehow meditative stall mucking exercise.  This widget doesn't have riding options so I used the cross-fit for riding and will use weight training for the stall mucking.  As we head into winter I need a cyber buddy or more to keep me motivated to ride, walk and keep moving !  The stall cleaning goes on whether I am motivated or not!  :)  With this widget you can get exercise buddies so if any of you would like to join me that would be wonderful! I will add walking to my exercise log too since I have dogs and they like nothing better than to go on walks with me!

I wanted to let you know too I have opened an eBay store to sell some of my smaller animal paintings to help rescues.  I started this late spring/early summer and have really enjoyed doing this!  I've got to know several rescues and animal therapy programs and I am having a ball painting these smaller fun paintings.  If you have shopping to do for an animal lover please consider shopping at my store.  Check often too because I add new art on a regular basis.   I am often painting dogs, cats and of course horses.  I also occasionally paint chickens, cows, mules and even a guinea pig!
 http://stores.ebay.com/Animal-Art-Helping-Rescues 

You can add photos of your rescue animal on my wall on facebook and I may even use that as a reference for a future painting.  The page is called 'Save A Face, Helping Rescues'.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canton-OH/Save-a-Face-Project-helping-Rescues/126592364031336

Take care!
Sue Steiner
http://www.suesteiner.com

Comments

Popular Posts