Painting In Public Part II





I have had several days painting in the Buggy Barn now and it has been a wonderful experience! I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting people from all over! The progress on my mural is not happening at record speed but thats okay. People seem to be genuinely interested and say they'll be back to see what I've done. I'm doing what I love to do and people seem to like it so thats a good day! I think also as more of the mural comes together and I get to try out my ideas I think it will become even more interesting. I am enjoying getting the instant feedback and plan to try to incorporate some of the ideas I hear from the customers. I think it will be fun for them to see it develope.










Ahhhh, time for a hot bath! The climbing up and down the scaffolding though is tiring!










The photos posted are the mural as a 'work in progress'.










Thanks for looking and check back to see more! :)









































Comments

Popular Posts