Apples, apples and more apples.....


I love the fall! It is by far my favorite time of the year. The horses love it, the colors are beautiful, the air feels GOOD and the slant of the sun makes the farm fields absolutely stunning! I love to go out in the late evening and take pictures of the farm fields when the bluish, purple-y shadows are long and the suns rays shine orangish red on the corn stubble.


I just finished this pastel painting yesterday. It is my first offical pastel painting so I am quite proud of it! I have only had very few attempts with pastels and they always looked like a toodler got into the crayons but this time was different for some reason. I am going to continue to play with them. I have some barn siding frames my Amish neighbor made for me and I think the rustic wood would set this off very nicely. Hope to see you at the Festival!

Comments

Popular Posts