Amish Work Horse Mural


I hope you're not getting tired of seeing my mural in progress! I can say I am seeing the end of this project draw near as I am almost done with the harness! Maybe one more day and then on to the hitching post and sign....
To those of you just stopping in for the first time, this is my most recent installment in a series of farm animal murals at Lehman's in Kidron, Ohio. These horses are life sized Amish work horses at a hitching post and are part of Lehman's Buggy Barn. The community in which I live has a large amish population and much of my work has a rural/animal/nature theme to it. The Amish culture is a big influence just because it is unique, interesting and many of the farms are quite beautiful!


Thanks for looking. Soon I will have other art to show you as well. I completed another mural with an official unveiling scheduled for next week so I will show you more then. I also will be painting some watercolor floral paintings at a Bed and Breakfast in Mansfield toward the end of this month. Details to come.... for more info on pet or equine portraits, murals or Amish and rural themed art please go to http://www.suesteiner.com/ or e-mail me at artbysue@hotmail.com


Thanks for stopping by!

Sue Steiner

Comments

Popular Posts