Harness Details Being Added to Horse Mural


Working on the harness details..... small changes but its coming along.... the details at this point is what will really set this mural apart. At least thats my hope. I like the depth that is being created by the layering.
To see more of my amish themed and equine art go to http://www.suesteiner.com/ To inquire about portraits, people or animal you can e-mail me at artbysue@hotmail.com
To see my 'fiber animal art' I invite you to visit Longhedges Fiber Studio in Kidron. Starting in May I will be doing 'plein air' or outdoor painting on Saturdays, weather permitting on Longhedges lawn under their big shade tree. I will probably start out with watercolor florals in time for Mother's Day! From there I will do Amish themed art based on the local Amish culture in Kidron, Ohio.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sue Steiner




Comments

xx said…
Your mural is beautiful Sue. I love all the blending!

Popular Posts