Gift Certificates For Animal Art or a Pet Portrait!

Gift Certificates available in any amount. 
You can e-mail me at artbysue@hotmail.com or stop by my studio at Second April Art galerie anytime between 10:00 AM -6:00 PM to purchase a gift certificate.  I have original artwork in my studio ranging in price from 2.50 notecards, 25.00-35.00 mini oil paintings on up to large scale, life sized art and wall murals.  I do original, custom pet portraits from your photos so long distance commissions are welcomed too.  I am booked for Christmas commissions this year but would be glad to add you to my schedule with a deposit and complete it to your specifications and have it ready for you at a later date.  A Gift Certificate gives the recipient the chance to be a part of the process!  

pet portrait and equine artist

Comments

Bazaar said…
""horse is the main work for all type""

Popular Posts