One Horse Open Sleigh!


Work in Progress Oil Painting

I have Open Studio today, Black Friday at Second April Art Galerie in the arts district of downtown Canton, Ohio.  A couple days ago I took a break from painting my 'pretty ponies' painting of  the Welsh Ponies and began a horse and sleigh painting which I hope will become my Christmas card for this year.  I know I better hurry! 

My farrier was out the other day and he was showing me pictures of his Clydesdale, SamsonOne of his favorite activities was to hitch him up to their sleigh and go for a ride.  So this day after Thanksgiving my thoughts will be on a one horse open sleigh!



Photo Shoot in my Studio

Last week or so I  got a call from a Kent State Photography Illustration student who was interested in coming to my studio to do a photo shoot of me.  So here is a pic of our session.  I'll share more about her in a later post.  She promised me she could photo shoot out my white socks!  :)  I dress at my studio to paint which= comfort and paint splattered clothes not fashion-- obviously!!  LOL!  I am just grateful when I don't have paint all over my face!  When a person gets to painting paint has a tendency to fly! 

Take care and Happy belated Thanksgiving!
equine and animal artist
pet portraits in oil

Comments

Popular Posts