Open Studio Day AND Folk Friday at Second April



Today was a fun day at the gallery-- although most days at the gallery are fun!  We had Open Studios so I brought a horse commission I am working on.   I also got to meet with the owner of the cocker spaniels I just completed painting.  She came to give her final approval.  It was very nice to see she was pleased. 




This evening was Folk Friday.  Su Nimon, artist/graphic artist/musician/body worker is part of a singing duo called Caboodle.  They provided a free concert while the gallery stayed open late.  What a fun evening.  There was a nice crowd and a very pleasant atmosphere. 

I will include some photos of some of the other artist's studios so you can get a feel for the variety of art available. 



Cindy Schott's Photography and jewelry



Su Nimon, graphic artist, digital art, painter, musician and bodywork


Bad Girlz Jewelry


Rod Hardy, woodcarver, painter, pen and ink, murals


Dana Muntean, pet portraits, murals, painted furniture


Rod Hardy, wood carving


Second April Art Galerie and Studios

To get more information on my art, commissions or my studio please visit http://www.suesteiner.com/

For more information on Second April Art Galerie and event calendar please visit http://www.secondapril.org/

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue Steiner
equine and animal artist
pet portraits in oil

Comments

Popular Posts