Fall, Beautiful Fall!









Soaking in inspiration..... maybe that's why God created autumn?  


New Artwork

 Cup Runneth Over
oils 
based on a street scene during Canton's First Friday


'Mustang Dreadlocks'
Oils by Sue Steiner
when the mustang are brought in during the BLM round ups the horses often have tangles in their long manes. The sale of prints or the original of this piece will benefit the rescue of your choice- hopefully one working to save the mustangs!
  
Prints available at http://www.suesteiner.com

Comments

Miccosukee said…
Sue,
That third photo, the one of the gray horse, reminds me so much of my Trakhener, Seven Paces, whom I had to put down last year. I can still see him out in my pasture with his buddy, Jake. Such wonderful memories of a different time.
Thanks for sharing it with me,
Trisha
Love that name Trisha of your horse. I am sorry about your loss though... I am glad you can hold on to the good memories.

Popular Posts