Woman and Horses



There is something about the connection between woman and horses that is unexplainable to most people.  Most people except the woman who love horses!  For some it starts in the early teens or pre-teen years.  For others it starts way before that.  I know I have been fascinated by horses for as long as I can remember.

Today was a beautiful fall day.  I got to ride this afternoon and although I didn't do anything spectacular with my horses it felt exhilarating and relaxing all at the same time.  Horses have that kind of effect on me!  Here I am thinking about my day tomorrow and wondering how I can fit in time to ride and then seeing the weather forecast for rain, rain and more rain and thinking.... I am not ready to move on to what comes after autumn.... I am not ready to stop riding.... I am not ready to give up my girl-ish dreams and miss out on the magic of days like today!

Thanks for stopping by!
equine artist

Comments

Popular Posts