Belgians in the Field, Daily Painting

Belgians in the Field, 12 x 24 oils on hardboard
by Sue Steiner









I painted this as a daily painting after watching my neighbors work up their field the day before. My favorite sight this time of year is to see the amish work horses in the fields. They are amazing to look at -- my hope is that I was able to capture even just a bit of that in this painting.

I will have this, along with other artwork at my new studio in Canton in time for May's First Friday. I am in studio #207 above Second April Art Gallerie.

thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Rice Store said…
hey! You blog is really helpful and provide a lot of good and interesting information. But do your know the modern farming tips and trick. Visit my pictures of aquaponics systems for further detail. thanks

Popular Posts