Canton Repository and Art is Alive!




Last night was April's First Friday in Canton. You can see my studio at the end of the night after I completed a painting Demo of 'Captain Butler', a rare breed of cattle known as the 'cattle if kings' or watusi. I will be doing painting demos most First Friday night in my studio so please stop by.

I am primarily an animal and equine artists although I venture into other areas too. I have an assortment of artwork and am continually working on new pieces so stop in and say hi!

At the beginning of the evening a reporter for the Canton Repository stopped in and took this photo.


Thank you Canton and Arts in Stark for doing such a great thing for local artists and the community! Many, many happy people came by last night thanks to your efforts!

Comments

Angela Finney said…
Congratulations on the publicity. Nice photo and great set-up/studio you created.

Popular Posts