New Studio!

Second April Art Gallerie




In just a few days I will begin to move into my new art studio in Canton. I am moving down the hall from the 'Annex' of Second April Art Gallerie to the 'Studios'. This is a wonderful location in a gorgeous art gallery in a vibrant active art community. Can you tell I am excited about this!!



My new studio address will be 324 Cleveland Ave. NW, #207 Canton, Ohio


My artwork will be on display and available for purchase anytime the gallery is open. With the added space I will be working in my studio more often and will certainly be there for First Friday Events, often doing a painting demo. If you've not been to a First Friday you need to! They are fantastic! Food, live music, activities for kids, live entertainment, art galleries, open art studios.... just a lot of fun. The plan is for me to be in my new spot for May First Friday! Hope to see you there!

Take care,
Sue Steiner

Comments

Anonymous said…
Way to go! Congratulations on the new studio!

Popular Posts