Cocker Spaniels painting continues, Lucy and Rosie



Work in progress Cocker Spaniel Oil Painting

I am at the stage of painting the dog on the left where I am adding small details and thin glazes so the changes are as apparent as in the earlier stages but are really the icing on the cake.  A graphic artist, also at Second April Art Galerie will be assisting the owner of these two beautiful dogs in turning prints of this painting when completed into Christmas cards. 

I will be delivering a completed memorial dog portrait (pictured below) this week which will also be a Christmas present.  Again I feel honored when I can play a part in these special gifts which I hope will create wonderful memories. 


 

Memorial Dog Portrait in Oils

Thanks for stopping by.
Sue Steiner
equine and animal artist

Comments

Popular Posts