Glory of Horses Mural Project




I am in the process of painting two panels that will be assembled along with 151 other equine artist's work in a traveling horse themed mural to raise funds for rescue horses. The art exhibit will be shown at equine events all over the country. What an exciting project! They've asked us not to reveal our panels until the official unveiling mid April but you are welcome to view some of my other equine art here: www.suesteiner.com/ In addition the The Glory of Horses Mural I am also painting a life sized belgian team at a hitching post for Lehman's in Kidron, Ohio. I am posting work in progress pics here: http://countrylife.lehmans.com/author/suesteiner/

For information on equine portraits you can e-mail me at artbysue@hotmail.com


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

jafabrit said…
I bet it will raise funds to help the horses :) sending my best wishes.
Anonymous said…
I wish you well in raising funds for rescue horses.
I still love to stop by and look at all your work you post. Good luck to all 152 artists in the traveling horse themed murals.
Anonymous said…
Thank you ga.farmgirl! Maybe they will help with rescuing donkeys too. :) How could you resist a face like that??

Popular Posts