Clear Crisp Morning










Yesterday we got a very welcome break from winter. I took my camera out with me when I headed to the barn to feed horses. The sky was crystal clear, the hard frost from the night before still clung to the branches and fences creating this wonderful, lacy effect. I'll share with you some of the beautiful views around my house and pasture.



The photo of the paint is my amish neighbors farm. I always laugh when my horses gather at the fence and their horses gather at their fence just to stare at each other a while! Yesterday though hunger beat out socializing as everyone was intent on the promise of green grass in the not too distant future.
Thanks for stopping by!
equine and animal artist

Comments

Tina Leavy said…
such a pretty area you live in..loads of painting inspiration around it looks like.
yes, I love my little town! :)

Popular Posts