donkey painting in progress...

Hector, equine art 'work in progress' oil painting
In painting equine art I don't want to leave out the long eared variety! Today I am sharing with you Hector, a standard donkey living in Devon England on a donkey sanctuary with his buddy Smokey and the rest of the herd. He is loved and doted on by Liz. I am still working on this painting so be sure to subscribe to this blog so you can see the completed painting.
I also have on my easel a foal painting begging for me to finish as soon as my company leaves. I will send an update hopefully Sunday or Monday.
to see finished work or to find out how to commission me to do a pet or equine portrait of your special animal stop by http://www.suesteiner.com/ or e-mail me at artbysue@hotmail.com
Thank you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awwww what a sweetie.
Anonymous said…
Thank you Sue for your comment on the Quilting Bloggers site about my work. Looking at your work on your website shows me a lovely sense of light and shape. What a gift you have for capturing the personality of critters! Thanks again, and consider yourself entered in the drawing for the book! S

Popular Posts