2 Donkeys and a Cat mural Work in progress

http://www.suesteiner.com/


Mural Painting demo
Work in Progress Mural

Work in Progress Mural at Lehman's

I am sharing with you some recent work in progress pics of murals, private and public.  Above are some scenes of my painting demos and murals at Lehman's.  I go on a regular basis and add to my farm animal murals during store hours.  The store was so kind as to make up a large display of a recent magazine article that featured my artwork, titled 'The Horse Painter' in the July/Aug. edition of the Hobby Farms Home magazine.  I also include some art related books that can be found in the book section at Lehman's.  Children in particular love to watch me paint the murals.  Meeting and talking with people is by far is the best aspects of painting in public. 
The donkey mural came about in that very way.  We met thru Lehman's after Susan saw an outdoor mural I painted a couple years ago.  In this photo I have just sketched in the beginnings in chalk.  I will begin painting today. 
On my easle is also a mural of Omega, a kind hearted appy gelding.  I will be showing the progression of this painting here too. 
If you are losome art exhibits coming up.  In Sept. I will have work in a benefit art show at  Second April Art Gallery (where my studio is located)  called The Art of Kindness.  It is a pet themed show benefitting the Stark County Humane Society.  
I also will have work in a 4 artist show 'Animal Instincts' at Gallery 6000 Kent State University Stark at 6000 Frank Ave. NW Canton, Ohio.  The opening reception is Tues. Sept. 1, 5:30-7:30 PM.  To RSVP to Becky DeHart at 330-244-3518. 
Thanks for stopping by!
animal and equine artist, pet portraits in oil 
life sized horse murals

Comments

Popular Posts