Bull!






I painted this today in preparation for an art exhibit at Gallery 6000 in Canton, Ohio. the name of the show is 'Animal Instinct'. I will have several pieces in this exhibit from cute little day old chicks, to a dreamy tabby cat to a much loved older dog to Amish work horses in the field to this intense looking guy pictured here!

I reminised about our days on the farm with our cattle while painting this. In fact I remember this very same look when I had to confront Curly, our Scottish Highlander bull one day when he got out of the pasture and into our sweet corn. He was not gonna budge and I was not gonna even TRY to make him! Needless to say our yield of sweet corn that year was low.

Stay tuned to this blog for more info. on the exhibit. To see more finished work by me either stop by my studio at 324 Cleveland Ave. NW Canton at Second April Art Galerie or visit my web site at http://www.suesteiner.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue Steiner
equine and animal artist

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts