Back in the Studio








I've been down with the flu all week so finally made it back into the studio yesterday. I did this quick study of two chickens in between fits of coughing using a limited palette to just get my feet wet. I liked the limited palette and will explore more of that.




I also am posting a green tree frog I drew for my son a couple years ago just to show as an animal artist I am not only limited to birds and mammals! I've drawn reptiles, fish and amphibians too!




The plan from here is to get well :) then finish Iggy, the thoroughbred horse portrait I started last week. I then have a new commission to start on taht I am excited about. It is a bull of rare breed of cattle- very majestic and impressive animal! I will write more when I post some of my work.




As always if you are interested in commissioning a pet or equine (or livestock) portrait please e-mail me at artbysue@hotmail.com or stop by my web site at http://www.suesteiner.com/ for more information.




Thanks for stopping by!


Sue Steiner
equine and animal artist

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the chickens! Froggie has a cute face. :)

Popular Posts