Painting Demos





I do painting demos in my art studio in Canton during First Fridays and periodically at Lehman's, in my hometown, in the 'buggy barn' where my murals are. Next Friday is April's First Friday so stop by suite #222 in the Annex above Second April Art Gallerie and say hi! I will have art work for sale as well as some recent pet and horse commissions on display.


I will be posting soon my painting demo schedule at Lehman's so stay tuned!


This weekend I am participating in the Illuminarts Festival in 'The Battle of the Brush'. Professional Artists and student artist teams will each be given 3 hours in which to paint a 4 x 6 ft. mural with the theme 'Believe in the Power of Art'. Should be fun and challenging. I will post pics the beginning of the week.
have a good weekend!
Sue Steiner

Comments

Popular Posts