Hobby Farms Home Magazine & Bud Clydesdales



This face is kind of how I am feeling! :)




Yesterday was exciting. I wasn't expecting the magazine article in Hobby Farms Home on me to be out for another month. I got it in my mailbox yesterday. I wrote about it here on my other blog.



It looks like I am going to be out by the Budweiser Clydesdale painting the finishing touches on my 7 ft x 4 ft. painting on the 5th of June during First Friday. This kind of was up in the air as I am going off in a million different directions getting my studio up but the plan is for me to be at the horses painting from about 6-8:00pm. I am also having a Grand Opening in my studio so I've got someone to help there until I get done with the horses. First Fridays are always pretty manic! But its fun and this one in particular is going to be really fun.



I've got a few new commissions that I would like to get started on soon after the dust settles from all of the above. I am remembering my quiet winter days of painting for hours on end and missing being able to throw myself into the painting. I may have to go lock myself in a room in order to do that but so be it, right?? Did I mention this is my kids last week of school?? LOL!



My horses are getting fat and sleek out in the pasture. I sectioned off a portion and am doing some rotational grazing hoping to keep them from getting TOO fat! Oh and I want to ride. Really really need to ride my fat, sleek horses before they forget that they are domesticated!



take care!


equine and animal artist



Comments

Lindy and Paul said…
Alright, gotta love that you did an alpaca! A commission is certainly a possibility in the near future.
Yes, I've done several alpacas! I like to think of myself as an 'equal opportunity' animal artist! I haven't met many animals I have liked. Alpacas have such interesting faces that make them quite irresitable to paint! If you get a chance stop by my web site-- I should have more there... I did a 'fiber arts' series of all sorts of fiber animals.

thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts