Pop Art Chickens




I am still in painting withdrawal here as I continue to get my studio space, White Horse Studio ready to work in. I am gearing up for the 'Grand Opening' on June 5th which will coincide with June's First Friday. I mentioned before the Budweiser Clydesdales will be there so I am very excited about that. My hope was to do a painting of the team ... I guess I can still hope that I will have time to do that at this point!


I printed off some pop art chickens that I will be selling on my etsy shop and in my studio. I made these from my original artwork and altered with photoshop. Its fun... but not the same as brush to canvas! My goal this year was to paint, paint paint and not get too bogged down with all the other stuff that draws me away from painting so I am going to remind myself of this goal frequently as soon as I get thru this inital setting up of my new space.


I am closing down this computer and heading to my easle..... must ease that painting ache! :)


To see finished work stop by my studio or my web site.


Oh, one more thing.... I will be offering an 'upgrade' coupon also to people coming by my new studio for the Grand Opening. If you are out of town you can e-mail me at artbysue@hotmail.com and mention the coupon. As long as I recieve the e-mail during the month of May or June you can use the coupon at any time this year. The coupon allows you to pay for one size pet or horse portrait and bump it up to the next larger size at no extra cost.


Thanks!


equine and animal artist

pet portraits

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great chicken!

Popular Posts