My Muse! Clydesdale Painting For First Friday!

I am posting 'puzzle pieces' to my 7 ft x 4 ft. painting of the Budweiser Clydesdales coming to Canton's First Friday. It just so happens it is also the Grand Opening of my art studio White Horse Studio located above Second April Art Gallerie. So I am doubly, triple-quadriple excited! This painting may be one of my more wild ones since it seems that is the energy building up for this event!



Here are todays puzzle pieces!

To see the complete painting you have to come to the Grand Opening (or check back on this blog after the event.) I want the final paiting to be a surprise. I will be putting the finishing touches to this painting during First Friday at about 6-6:30 until 8:00 pm ish weather premitting out in the park behind the gallery where the horses will be for photo shoots.

















Comments

Popular Posts