Star Material!




The last couple days I've spent resting, relaxing and getting ready to go on a painting spree! :) One of the ways in which I get ready is by spending some time in the barn just hanging out and doing my barn chores. Today I remembered my camera. Ricco, the ever present ham will tell you the rest of the story in pictures.





Waiting by the Gate






Food?





Oh, a camera! Non-edible.



Posing








Aren't I cute?






I am star material!


I agree! :) I'll post some work in progress pics tomorrow of some new artwork. I've got some horse portrait commissions, pet portraits and just some fun stuff all in the works. In the mean time if you would like to see finished work you can find it here or at my studio above Second April Art Gallerie.

Thanks for giving Ricco an audience. You can see how much he loves that!
Sue Steiner
equine and animal artist

Comments

Popular Posts