Ricco, 1 year ago and today!

Ricco then and now


Just about a year ago I took this photo of Ricco. I feel like he is my mid life baby... I really didn't NEED a big strapping colt in my life... but here he is and is he ever a delight to me! I was fortunate in that he has good genetics for temperament (as well as other things!). I was able to imprint him at birth. Those two factors have come together to give me a goofy, affectionate, curious, laid back, coppery red colt that I am having so much fun with. I do want to say he is starting to grow into those ears. We were just a wee bit concerned when people would see photos and mistake him for a mule! LOL!!

I gave me some treats, a good grooming and scratches for his one year birthday and he was happy as can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First Friday and White Horse Studio Grand Opening Update
Many of you know yesterday was a pretty big day for me. I was doing the painting demo during First Friday and also celebrating my studios grand opening. My camera broke right before First Friday (of all days) but I got a few photos on my son's camera of the main event-- the Budweiser horses! They did not disappoint! They were absolutely beautiful!! Impeccably groomed, beautifully conditioned, well mannered and exquisite to look at. I was SO disappointed I did not have my camera but I am also afraid if I did I may of never got around to the other things I needed to do that night!
My art studio opening went very well. Lots of people traffic, brisk sales and I got to make good contacts. Thank you for your support. It was really a fantastic night! Could not of asked for a better night!
You can likely expect a painting soon from this photo below. How could I resist that face? Follow this blog to see new work in progress artwork!





Budweiser Clydesdales in Canton's First Friday

Thanks for stopping by. To see more equine art go to http://www.suesteiner.com/ or stop by White Horse Studio at Second April Art Gallerie in Canton, Ohio.


Thank you!

Sue Steiner

equine and animal artist

Comments

Popular Posts