Pop Art Pup





I am done for now with this cutie! I will probably let this dry then go back over some highlights- especially in the darker eye thats in shadow. At that point I will think some more about how I want to handle the floor tile. He was lots of fun to do. Love it when the personality bursts out of these paintings-- just like they do with the real life animals.
I will have this for sale thru my art studio in Canton and web site as soon as it is offically finished. I also will be making some cards and small prints of this and other dog and cat portraits I've done that I will sell as well.
You can see this and other animal art during Canton's First Friday Events. My art studio is open during regular business hours of Second April Art Gallerie too.
Thanks for stopping by!
pet portraits in oil
animal art

Comments

Popular Posts