Flowers for Your Sweetheart!


Dahlia in Oils, Daily Painting by Sue Steiner 8 x 10 on hardboard panel


I have been in the mood to paint flowers. It is cold and cloudy and at that point during winter when you are just ready for some warm breezes and bright sunshine. That is at least 3 months away in my part of the world but I decided I can bring the sunshine and color in by painting flowers. I will be offering these for sale on my web site thru paypal and in my art studio during February's First Friday in Canton. You can find me at 318 Cleveland Ave. #222 Canton, Ohio above Second April Art Gallerie or by the Arcadia Grille entrance. I am right at the top of the steps. This painting, along with whatever else I am able to paint between now and then will be priced about what it costs to buy a dozen roses so for the same amount of money you can treat your sweetheart to flowers that will last as long as your love! This is painted on hardboard panels in oils, which is known to last for a very, very, very long time (in case you are wondering). :)

My computer and camera suddenly ganged up against me and wouldn't let me crop and edit my photos like I usually do so I aplogize for the odd photo. I just ran out of patience for trying to figure out why now all of a sudden things are different! Plus this cat on my lap is making it hard for me to do much of anything! I guess that means he wants petted! To see more artwork of mine please go to http://www.suesteiner.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the rich colour and texture of your flowers.
Thank you! I am enjoying the thick paint and the texture in the background of these florals I am doing right now. On another that I will post later I used a palette knife and that was fun-- completely different than painting with brushes.

Popular Posts