'Wildfire' WIP Horse Art































To all the moms with little kids... I started this painting with just my fingers and a rag! LOL! Finger painting is just the beginning!!!! Let them make a mess! :)





This colorful horse painting is the end result of my morning time in my studio. I will continue working on it before I call it done but I really enjoyed the free flowing lines from the mane and the backlit lighting along the horse's profile and chest. I am doing this as part of a Breed a Week Challenge on http://www.wetcanvas.com/ animal and wildlife art forum. When I am done with this painting I will offer it for sale at my art studio in Canton at 318 Cleveland Ave. #222 above Second April Art Gallerie. I participate in the Open Art Studios each First Friday so be sure to stop by my artist space! You can also get to my studio from the entrance by Arcadia Grille. I am right at the top of the steps.



So far the title that seems to be sticking for this painting is "Wildfire'. I liked the southwest desert feel to it and the earthy colors. You can see how I finished this by subscribing to this blog or by signing up to be notified by e-mail of new artwork by me thru my web site at this link http://www.suesteiner.com/notify_me.php

Comments

Popular Posts