Open Studio painting demo, 'Go Fetch'


Go Fetch, in oils



Chuck picking up his painting during Open Studio.





I painted this during my Open Studio today. A group of artists at Second April Art Gallerie and Studios http://www.secondapril.org/ has gotten together to have a weekly Open Studio. I settled in and painted Toby, our ever eager 'Go Fetch Dog'. He has everyone who comes to our house trained to throw the ball for him. He greets them by bouncing a tennis ball at their feet until they throw it for him to go catch. He really is irresistible!




I will likely continue on with this painting but you can see it now as a 'work in progress'. I am compiling a collection of my colorful dog, cat, horse and chicken paintings to make into notecards and prints that I will sell at my studio or thru my etsy shop, available by clicking on the sidebar.

Take care!
animal and equine artist

Comments

Popular Posts