Advent Art continued








I have now dyed my fabric panels. I am still wanting to add some areas of darker blue and purple. then I will add stars and ground. There will be one large bright star on the far right panel.



I showed a smaller experimental fabric panel I did to see what the paint does on fabric. I am thinking I will do some more of these fabric panels with abstract horse figures on them to take to my studio for Canton Shop Hop. I enjoyed the surprise of seeing how the paint or dye reacts to the fabric. It was fun mixing that up after doing more detailed pet commissions. It brings some playfulness to creating which I find envigorating. I am going to need to settle down to do some more detailed serious work so this has been a good way to break things up a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts