Painting video....and Desert Horse completed



Desert Horse in oils by Sue Steiner






I completed Desert Horse Painting, my slightly abstract, colorful equine art I posted above. It dawned on me last night while going thru e-mails and being reminded of an upcoming art exhibit for my art group that I can use this painting! Yah!!! There is a story that goes along with it but that will have to wait since I got gobs of stuff to do today. Suffice it to say it has to do with abstract vs realism, fanatsy, illusions and imagination all under the umbrella theme of 'Personal Landscapes'. I know that probably doesn't make sense but it will when I can explain! I guess you'll just have to stay tuned!
You can also stay tuned for a painting video I am in the process of filming. Have a good weekend!



Comments

Popular Posts