'Ruffled Feathers' 6 x 6 oil on canvas

'Ruffled Feathers' 6 x 6 oil on canvas by Sue Steiner




I squeezed in a second painting yesterday. I had fun with the brushstrokes on this one. We used to have chickens on our farm-- lots and lots of chickens but I have decided this kind of interaction with chickens is my favorite!

This painting, along with other daily paintings are offered for sale at the price of 1.00 per square inch so this original oil painting above would be $36.00 plus shipping. They can be purchased during Canton's Shop Hop or First Friday events, or by contacting me.

My studio is located above Second April Art Gallerie at 318 Cleveland Ave. Suite 222, downtown Canton. My e-mail is artbysue@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Sue Steiner

Comments

Hi sue first time here and had a nice time spent. beautiful painting. even i dono abc abt painiting, i like yrs very much. Neat and lovely work.

My 7 yrs daughter shows much interest on paintings,coloring and drawings. she will enjoy this blog much.
Sue - such lively brushwork! I really like this painting! And agree with you about the whole painted vs live chicken bit.... :)
adlak, thanks for stopping by! Your a good mom for encouraging your daughter in her interests. :)
Kimberly, thank you for your kink words. Yeah, painted chickens don't poop all over your horse tack. LOL!

Popular Posts