Kitten Painting Update



Roughed in Stage of a kitten portrait




In between running kids around and getting ready for Thanksgiving I got to do some more work on the kitten portrait. I felt like I posted this the other day in a rather 'wild' roughed in stage so wanted to take you alittle further along in the painting progress so I didn't scare anyone away! I really really love the light in this one and have been itching to do more. Still pretty rough but I think you can see the form being to take shape. I love this too because it is pure kitten-- all the wildness and sweetness of a rambuctious kitty on the prowl!

Comments

Donnaallen said…
It's all ready got such a sense of movement and mischief! Can't wait to see it finished. :)
Thanks Donna. I hestiated to post the kitty WIP because its at a 'frightening' stage! I can see what I want to do with it but am not sure how it would look to others. I appreciate your reassurance. :)

Popular Posts